(Effective as of Apr 15, 2023)
Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy applies to Idea2Business
(“Musixverse Technologies Pvt. Ltd.”) and https://www.idea2business.xyz
and Idea2Business. For the purposes of this policy, https://www.idea2business.xyz
will hereinafter be referred to as (“Site”). By using the Site, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products, services, and content offerings on our Site, Idea2Business may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Username and Password
- Social Media Account OAuth credentials
- User pictures
If you purchase Idea2Business's products and services, we may collect billing and card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
The Site may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, including but not limited to your:
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include:
- registering for an account on our Site;
- transacting on the Site;
- entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners;
- signing up for special offers from selected third parties;
- sending us an email message;
- accessing our third-party site content; and
- submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site.
To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
We may also automatically collect the following categories of network activity and/or device information (some of which may qualify as “Personal Information” or “Personal Data” under applicable law) from devices (e.g., mobile, computer, laptop, tablet) used to visit or use our Services ("Device Information"):
- IP address;
- Device identifier;
- The website you visited before using our Services;
- Browser type;
- Any search terms entered on or through our Services;
- General location data based on your Device Information, such as country, state or province;
- Computer operating system;
- Access times;
- Usage patterns and page views within our Services;
- Log files;
- Clear gifs; and
- Flash LSOs.
Use of your Personal Information
Idea2Business collects and uses your personal information to operate its Site(s) and deliver the services you have requested. Idea2Businessmay also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Idea2Business and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Idea2Business does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Idea2Business may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, make payments, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Idea2Business, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. Idea2Business may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Idea2Business or the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Idea2Business; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Idea2Business, or the public.
Some of the parties identified above may be located in countries that do not provide an equivalent level of protection as your home country. Where required, we have taken appropriate measures to allow and secure the transfer of information about you to these recipients for the purposes described above and in order to comply with local data privacy laws. By using some of our services, and providing us information about you, you consent to the international transfer of information about you to the above parties.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by the Site. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Site(s).
The Site may use ("cookies") to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Idea2Business pages, or register with Idea2Business site or services, a cookie helpsIdea2Business to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Idea2Business website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Idea2Business features that you customized. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Idea2Business services or websites you visit.
The Site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with the law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Idea2Business does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use the Site and its allied products. We will take appropriate steps to delete any Personally Identifiable Information of persons less than 13 years of age that has been collected on our Site without verified parental consent upon learning of the existence of such Personally Identifiable Information.
From time to time, Idea2Business may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Idea2Business, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
Changes to this Statement
(b) agreement to abide and be bound by that Policy.
Idea2Business welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Idea2Business has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Idea2Business at:
Musixverse Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
KH.No. 23/2,1st Floor,Gali No.5, Block-A, Himgiri Enclave, Village Mukandpur, Delhi, North
East, Delhi, India, 110084
©2023 Musixverse Technologies Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.